For the moment our application process will remain OPEN.
Current Staff applications may be submitted using the Online form (below). If your application is successful, Tapawingo Trails Camp will contact you for an interview. The dates and locations of personal interviews to be determined.
Contact Tapawingo Trails Camp Director, Karen Snethun at email@example.com or 780-909-7730 for inquiries.
Steps to Apply:
- Fill out the STAFF APPLICATION FORM by May 15th, 2020.
- Complete the online MEDICAL WAIVER & PHOTO CONSENT.
- Police Information Check is required for all staff applicants who are 18 years of age or older.
- You will be contacted to for a one-on-one interview (in person) between May 15th and June 1st.
- You will be notified by June 15th if you have secured a position.
First-year Counsellors-in-Training (CIT’s) and Assistants receive a discount and pay only half the regular registration fee (i.e., $175). Staff in positions of leadership (Counsellors and Directors of activities) are given an honorarium of $125, or service hours for school projects. CIT’s and assistants may also receive service hours.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Campers, LITs, and first-year staff will be refunded for half of their registration fees if their spot is canceled by May 15th, 2020. After that date, no refund is available.